Pre-Kinder Activity Program
Is your three year old ready for something new in their week?
Designed and run by qualified early childhood educators, Gumnuts is a play-based learning program, giving three year olds the opportunity to:
- learn through play
- enjoy stories, games and songs
- gain confidence and independence
- develop social skills
- develop their skills with puzzles and other educational experiences
- listen and follow simple instructions
- learn through social experience
- develop their ability to share and cooperate
- and most importantly have fun!
Run in Rangeview Pre-School’s dedicated 3 Year Old room on Thursday mornings, the class is structured around 18 children and the program runs for 2.5 hours per week.
This play-based activity group is for children who have turned three. They may be already in a formal three year old pre-school program or be due to commence one the following year. Children may join the program during the year at the start of any term after their third birthday subject to places being available.
Please note participation in Gumnuts does not entitle children to a place in Rangeview Pre-School’s formal three-year-old or four-year-old program.
For questions, fees and enrolment information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Gumnuts Activity Group|
|9.15am - 11.45am|